What was the Last film/movie/documentary you watched?

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
The Gambler: 6/10

Mark Wahlberg was trying way too hard to be cool and suave. The movie was OK to find out how the story plays out. I must say those were some of the nicest gangsters/loan sharks I have ever seen LOL.

wesmad

Reaction score
Hot Tube Time Machine 2: 2/10

Rented it from Netflix since the first one made me LOL a couple of times. This second part was agonizing to watch and really not funny. Do not waste your time on this one.
Painful to watch. I really liked the first one, and I think Cusack's character and personality were sorely missed. Saw it in theaters, and I'm not sure there were more than 2 scenes where anybody laughed.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I recently watched Fed Up, about obesity and how the government is tied into processed manufacturing. I'd give it an 8/10. It was very informative.

Fed Up 2014 - IMDb

Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I've got that one on my watchlist. Food Inc was a great documentary along the same lines. It's scary how the government & big business controls our food. Monsanto....SMFH

If you've ever watched the SyFy series Continuum, it's interesting how they reference Monsanto in that show, but they call it Sonmanto.
Great series on Netflix if you've never seen it.

S5 tap'n

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Saw Inside Out last night and really enjoyed it. Great animation from Pixar as always. The story itself was predictable, but the characters (the emotions) were great. And their story sent a very powerful message.

I will say this though, if you've ever been through depression, the movie will hit home for you, and hard. It's a pretty emotional ride of a movie (even for someone who hasn't been through depression). It's definitely a kids movie but it's also a very "real" movie too. There is something that everyone can relate to in the movie. Definitely didn't expect it to go that way but am glad it did.

9/10.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've got that one on my watchlist. Food Inc was a great documentary along the same lines. It's scary how the government & big business controls our food. Monsanto....SMFH

If you've ever watched the SyFy series Continuum, it's interesting how they reference Monsanto in that show, but they call it Sonmanto.
Great series on Netflix if you've never seen it.

S5 tap'n

I've seen Food, Inc., also, but I think Fed Up is better. They show specifically how Michelle Obama caved to the food industry to essentially put more money in her own pocket. The Let's Move campaign is what she called it. The government is about mind games, and nothing more.

Reactions: cr6

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 4th branch of government acting nefariously?
Say it ain't so.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:
OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Saw Inside Out last night and really enjoyed it. Great animation from Pixar as always. The story itself was predictable, but the characters (the emotions) were great. And their story sent a very powerful message.

I will say this though, if you've ever been through depression, the movie will hit home for you, and hard. It's a pretty emotional ride of a movie (even for someone who hasn't been through depression). It's definitely a kids movie but it's also a very "real" movie too. There is something that everyone can relate to in the movie. Definitely didn't expect it to go that way but am glad it did.

9/10.
Inside Out 10/10

We watched it today and let me tell you that is was a unique way to explain how the brain and feelings work. If you have any kids definitely take them and the family to see it everyone will have an enjoyable experience!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Terminator genisys

The movie has its problems but over all I will give it a 6/10.

Definitely a movie to see especially if you are a fan of the terminator movies.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Terminator genisys

The movie has its problems but over all I will give it a 6/10.

Definitely a movie to see especially if you are a fan of the terminator movies.

I would...but then I'd be like, "Where are all the dragons?" :cool:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would...but then I'd be like, "Where are all the dragons?" :cool:

Stay for the after credit's scene, I believe they were hinting at that.

So T2 Genisys will be Terminators vs Dragons.

maxresdefault.jpg

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Minions: 10/10

We went to see it in 3D it was LOL through the whole movie! Definitely better than the Despicable Me movies. It was a kids movie but enjoyable for all ages!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Wish I Was Here 8/10

It wasn't a huge success or even promoted that much. Caught it on demand and the entire movie was delightful. Lots of life lessons mixed with emotions that are relatable to just about anyone.

Sent from my Note 4

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Minions: 10/10

We went to see it in 3D it was LOL through the whole movie! Definitely better than the Despicable Me movies. It was a kids movie but enjoyable for all ages!
I like Despicable Me, but I couldn't finish Despicable Me 2 though.

I like the Minions, they're pretty funny, but I have a feeling it's one of those movies that showed alot of the funniest parts in the trailers (I've seen the two official ones). Please tell me I'm wrong.