What to expect

rjl4tnvols

Reaction score
Im getting rid of my dc ( too many problems) and getting a fascinate what are some of the things I can expect and what apps r a must have w the fascinate

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I went from a BB Tour to the Fascinate. Aside from the lack of FROYO, and the apparent lack of care from Verizon or Samsung in regards to FROYO, this is one sweet phone. Some of the must have apps are: Launcher Pro, Fancy Widgets (or Beautiful Widgets), WeatherBug, Google Maps and PaDroid (this is a password protected notepad). Also Angry Birds, NFL Mobile and Zedge Ringtones.

I've always wanted an iPhone, but couldn't wait and got the Fascinate when it first came out late last year. Now, after being on Android, I still want an iPhone, but the Android OS is sooooo sweet. I love widgets and the customizability of Android. So, you might want to look into the Bionic or Thunderbolt (both newer 4G networks), but the Fascinate is also a relly beautiful phone, highly versatile, awesome form factor and beautiful screen. FROYO would speed up the OS, but it is definitely worth it even without FROYO!