What the heck just happened?

grannynancy

Reaction score
I went to check my TB [this is the replacement for the first one that was bad] and I press the button to turn on the screen and all is black.

I wind up having to take the battery out and put back in to start then I get a screen that looks like an old series of dos command lines - I wait it sits there I turn it off again replace the battery and it starts up normal.

What should I do if this happens again?. Seems working fine since.

I have one game app that freezes up some - tapfish - it is a silly game. Could that be causing problems?

awesomealex123

Reaction score
I went to check my TB [this is the replacement for the first one that was bad] and I press the button to turn on the screen and all is black.

I wind up having to take the battery out and put back in to start then I get a screen that looks like an old series of dos command lines - I wait it sits there I turn it off again replace the battery and it starts up normal.

What should I do if this happens again?. Seems working fine since.

I have one game app that freezes up some - tapfish - it is a silly game. Could that be causing problems?

That screen was bc you pressed down on the volume at the same time of pressing the power aside from that I'm no expert but you seem fine

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums