What stylus works great?

chomorro

Reaction score
I will mainly be using it for drawing every now and then. Any brands you guys recommend? I was going to just get the verizon brand one but i wanted to check first.

Erich_F

Reaction score
I will mainly be using it for drawing every now and then. Any brands you guys recommend? I was going to just get the verizon brand one but i wanted to check first.

Yeah, whatever you find, make sure it works with capacitance touch screens.

OP
C

chomorro

Reaction score
Well stylus doesn.t work well. It might be because I have a screen protector. Before I tear it off for no reason. Do youguys think this is the issue?

kingsman

Reaction score
Try a Pogo Sketch. The more I use it the better it gets.

OP
C

chomorro

Reaction score
^^that's the one I bought and it doesn't pick up well at all. Maybe its my screen protector. Do you use one?

Droidlicous

Reaction score
^^that's the one I bought and it doesn't pick up well at all. Maybe its my screen protector. Do you use one?
If its the Verizon Screen Protectors I would get rid of it. I had the full body Invisible Sheild but I took off the body part and left the screen. The body was starting to come off on the edges. But it protects the screen and can't tell its on (by touch sensitivity) That's my 2 cents!!!

roflcopters

Reaction score
The Droid is designed for finger use...just like anything with a capacitive touch screen. If you can find a stylus for those types of screens, go for it. I for one don't have any problems with precision or control though.