What should I do to pass the time this weekend?

rod

Reaction score
haha, cheers to that! so im not in new orleans, but a town about 45 minutes south. we tend to throw a damn big mardi gras also. i ride in the krewe that kicks off the season, the biggest krewe of the city. not quite as big as the big boys of new orleans, but close enough. the entire town turns out for these parades, rain or shine. ill tell everyone the world over- youve got to ride at least one time in a mardi gras parade. im going on my 9th year, and i wouldnt give it up for anything!

rod

Reaction score
my bad. a krewe is the group of men or women that get together year round for parties and fundraisers and actually ride on the floats for mardi gras. you know those pictures of the guys on the floats wearing flamboyantly bright costumes and masks? thats the krewe. its just another name for club, thats all.

superglen99

Reaction score
Actually matthew could you make a few videos I think others would be interested in. I want to see how long it takes the Droid camera to load up when overclocked and if the refresh from taking the picture till it actually showing you the picture is any faster. That would be awesome. Cause you know how on non rooted droid it takes FOREVER for the camera to load and still quite a wait from when you press the shutter button till the picture is viewable. that would be helpful. Thanks!

OP
M

Matth3w

I would like to make some videos, namely to help my tutorial....however, I don't seem to have any devices in my house that are good enough to let you see the contents of the screen on the Droid. I have two digital cameras and a digital camcorder and none of them show the screen, not blurry.

I wish I knew what people used on Youtube to review products like that.