Droid Does New Orleans

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I live an hour away from New Orleans. My only time there usually involves taking an out of town friend or relative to Bourbon St to get stupid. I wanted to take a few days off and not have to travel far with the wife. I wanted to find something beyond my norm to do in the Big Easy. Dueling pianos at Pat O’Brien’s and multiple Hurricanes was awesome. Finding directions, finding restaurants (with reviews), finding things to do, the cities of the dead, to historical info, etc, etc, was not more than a finger tap away on Droid. We cruised down the Mississippi on a paddle wheel steam boat. Maps with my location and satellite view and a tap on the screen told us what we were looking at before the tour guide on the loud speaker. Several folks were gathered around looking over my shoulder. I did the same thing on the trolley ride to the Garden District. Search on the home screen, and in maps, is incredible when touring an area. It was one of the best vacations of my life. I never knew what I was missing so close to home. :icon_ banana: Let Droid be your guide.