What should I do to pass the time this weekend?

lockman

Reaction score
Can't remember it's been a couple of weeks...I just shot down the helo on the rooftops of the place where you have to find the church or whatever.

I'm a little ways past you on my 2nd go thru. Damn Yeti's are kicking my butt.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i must say, and others will agree, you have the best root/bb/root apps droid on the forum, if not the web.

may i suggest compiling other guides to other hacks that a lot of people want?

custom themes? boot animations? anything else pertaining to rooting/personalization

just how to get the most out of ur droid to the extent of ur knowledge

thats if u want to spend ur time on the forum :)

if not, pm me and we can play what the doodle together :icon_ banana:

OP
M

Matth3w

You mean guides?

Well if anyone has any ideas for a particular guide, I can put it together if it's something I'm familiar with. Otherwise I can try to get familiar with it lol

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha yea my brain thinks of one thing and i type another

for one you have root>bb+tether+setcpu+temp

why not add a theme section? skins? more personalization

or just anything to add to that guide so people can customize it more

just a thought

OP
M

Matth3w

Hmmm, I don't know anything about changing themes...are you referring to Metamorph?

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....go up to TOMBSTONE and hang at the crystal palace or big nose kates....it's 20 here in nj and snow all over the place....50!....oh it would only be that here....stay safe soldier....

OP
M

Matth3w

Been there a bunch of times...to Tombstone that is :)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't know anything about changing themes...are you referring to Metamorph?

idk skinning changing themes something to make all colors on ur homescreen the same

im not technologically impaired i just dont know the proper names for everything

OP
M

Matth3w

idk skinning changing themes something to make all colors on ur homescreen the same

im not technologically impaired i just dont know the proper names for everything
Yeah not sure about how to change the skins because I never cared. I suppose I could look it up. I'll browse threads this weekend and see if there is anything that needs a guide. Or perhaps add screen shots to my current guide. Although I think I've got it to the point where not many people are having problems.

....outstanding place....
Yeah it's pretty cool. When you live here though, it's not as cool after the 10th time. Lot of "touristy" type stuff there.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....been going for 20 years....jeffs ranch in paulden is another great spot....tourists are great....i am one even though i own property in rio verde....i still have to live here for work....yawn....say hi to kate....can you say 850fps after 13 shots of tequila....rofl....thanks for all that you do....goodnight

rod

Reaction score
hey man, you could always swing down to my neck of the woods. were throwing this little party and everyones invited! theres free beer and other things that start with "b"!

rod

Reaction score
dont worry. ill drink enough for everyone, and i may even take some pictures of the latter. i just dont know if theres a section on these boards for that kinda material.