What is this Ghost Icon

Spdtrux

Reaction score
This ghost icon & game center app appeared when I installed the S photo editor app.
When I Uninstaller the app the ghost and related annoyances disappeared aswell.

Scoopnz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei p9 lite
I have a Galaxy S7 Active.

View attachment 77016 Yesterday I received a notification on my phone that I did not recognize - a blue circle with a ghost inside of it and next to it the statement "Click me!! Click me!!"

It seemed concerning and a person I trusted to know these things clicked it and it took him to a game center.

Today I have the same icon with a different message. I don't want to click it as I do not know the source of these notifications.

Can anyone help?
VWnL3DzGMqKdiW1Q6

Solarkittycat

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
I had that problem too, For me the source was an app called S Photo Editor.
Hope this helps!

Netnet24

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Twitter
Netnet24
Welcome to the forum!

Can you find the game center that tapping on the notification took your friend to in the app drawer?

Or in settings>apps? See if you can find it there & uninstall or disable it.

Sent from my Moto Z
On my note 4 it was a picture editor so I disabled the notification

Mterminato

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 6

View attachment 77016 Yesterday I received a notification on my phone that I did not recognize - a blue circle with a ghost inside of it and next to it the statement "Click me!! Click me!!"

It seemed concerning and a person I trusted to know these things clicked it and it took him to a game center.

Today I have the same icon with a different message. I don't want to click it as I do not know the source of these notifications.

Can anyone help?
VWnL3DzGMqKdiW1Q6

Mterminato

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 6

Can anyone help?
VWnL3DzGMqKdiW1Q6
I first noticed this icon after installing S Photo Editor. I uninstalled and have not been ghosted since.