What is the latest ICS Rom?

I

iTz_I3urn

I need a link also...
I need a ics rom with working data and radios.. (calls-incoming and outgoing) so basically i need a ics daily driver rom

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Index of /ROMs/targa
i
like using the CM9 from here i'm on gummy from rootzwiki right nwo on their 1.2.0 and teh radio seems more stable but i hear it still has its drops.
the CM9 from the link had no radio issues just it wasnt finished with all the little perks and what not.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have gotten a reply here, and I've locked your other threads.

Please don't quadruple post.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

projektorboy

Reaction score
I need a link also...
I need a ics rom with working data and radios.. (calls-incoming and outgoing) so basically i need a ics daily driver rom

There's no real such thing as a daily driver ICS ROM for the Bionic yet. All of them are full of random little glitches. Some apps will refuse to work. Camera behavior will be poor. It's amazing that ICS ROMs even boot, due to the builds having to be hacked to work with a Gingerbread kernel.

I'm currently on DroidHive's ICS CM9 Kang and it's running a little bit better than Team Gummy. As long as you don't mind rebooting a couple times a day, especially to get phone calls working.

debrad0307

Reaction score
I'm using gummy resurrection 0.83 and I love it. I haven't noticed any data drops. The only reported issues are the video camera and HD video play back.

Sent from my iced Bionic

kac8866

Reaction score
I'm running Gummy 1.2 and it is fine for me. No issues with data drops. One thing people aren't mentioning...in addition to video issues, hdmi output doesn't work.

Sent from my XT875 using Droid Forums

EdJanx

Reaction score
One thing people aren't mentioning...in addition to video issues, hdmi output doesn't work.

Isn't that due more to a lack of BLUR on ASOP and AOKP ROMs that are the basis of the current ICS builds? If so, I wouldn't expect that to be rectified until the official Bionic ICS is released and the DEV's get a hold of it. Hopefully Motorola's website status of "Rollout begins in early Q3 2012." is still on track. I just got a Bionic to replace my Droid X, and I was using some great ASOP and AOKP ICS ROM's on Init2winit Boot Manager, so I always had the best of both worlds. I got a huge surprise when I realized that Boot Manager doesn't work with the Bionic yet. Being stuck on Gingerbread is like being forced back in time. There are some good improvements that you become accustomed to.