What is the BEST Music Application?

waylman

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the stock app doesn't have the ability to play by Genre. Sure you can play by playist, exported from dt, yada yada... but too much work.

That is true, but what matters to me is to be able to pull up a list of artists, then select an album from that artist, and have that all just automatically be there based in the ID3 tags. Throw in "party shuffle", playlists, and I'm good to go. I'm not sure I can speak for most people, but isn't this how most people play their stuff? That's why it baffles me when people say this or that music app is great, and I install one and find that it does not support these simple browsing features that to me seem like the FIRST things that should be implemented.

I can't use the stock app because I must have browse by genre. It's too confusing for me otherwise.

MisterMoon

Reaction score
Pandora (knows your music tastes over time) and Last.fm (good genre selection) are good for streaming radio.
Double twist for your own music.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Grooveshark! by far best music app on the market right now. you do not need to download any songs onto your phone, you can create playlists easily, and has a internet site you can check out first if you arent sure about spending the 3 dollars a month for the subscription to the app, if you dont like it just cancel and only spend 3 bucks.
Comes in handy alot when out with friends and talking about songs, and wanted to just hear the song just type it in and play it. its that simple no waiting for downloads or anything. def one of my fav apps on my phone and even my fiance loves it and she doesnt know much about smartphones.