What is the Best Media Player for the Droid X?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I've noticed there are about 3 or 4 media players out there now on the marketplace. I was wondering if anybody here has tried them out and if one of them stands out as the best? Or maybe it's just a matter of preference in these early stages? dancedroid

ctxx24

Reaction score
Rock player for sure...for music try 3 pretty kewl gets album art better then stock....

topfer

Reaction score
I use vlc player. I would say that is it one of the best media players out there with its light-weight design and customizable interface. I used it for quite a white and it never had any bugs or crashes. Check out the vlc player download page if interested.

KenniB

Reaction score
I'd have to go with Rock Player. I tried Act1 first. It would play my movies but there was no audio. Rock Player plays them perfectly. I only have the free version, but may buy it cause I like it so much.

zodder

Reaction score
I've been a big fan of Meridian. I like the fact that you can FF and rewind videos by swiping the screen. For audio, I'm digging double twist. Somehow my car stereo remote controls FF and reverse on DT if I'm bluetoothing audio in the car. I love it! No more reaching for the phone or having to put the phone in a dock.