What Internet Browser Are You Using??

TekHawk

Reaction score
Stock for me to I would use Dolp but cannot stand how it resizes text and stuff ever time you zoom I would rather use xscope then it but the xscope other then the very clean zoom is not ready so stock all the way :p

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
do we know if Fennec will be out soon? i feel like if will not be out for a while.

jasonb

Reaction score
Stock. Did not like Dolphin at all. Waiting for the Milestone's browser (pinch and zoom) and I'll be all set. That video of Fennec looks wonderful, but I'm surprised that Firefox is just n

you cant be serious...

pinch zoom is in dolphin...its exactly what you want.

I know Dolphin has pinch and zoom, but it is laggy and continues to zoom in or out even after taking your fingers off the screen. Just not my cup of tea.

i tried Dolphin and also felt the same. the pinch and zoom was laggy and did continue to zoom in or out. it seemed like it only had a few preset points and i also hated how it never fit a webpage to the screen when first loaded. i always had to pinch to zoom out and then back in. the stock browser works just fine and the double tap is easier to use. i will definitely be trying out Fenec when that arrives.

lockman

Reaction score
Started playing with Dolphin last night. So far I'm liking pinch /zoom, and the tabs. The fact that if you side scroll too fast swaps tabs is taking a little getting used to.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use the stock browser too. I also like the way it works with the double tap :icon_ banana:

Zippster

Reaction score
Stock for now, gonna wait until FF gets out and then works any issues so probably stock for quite awhile.

shademar

Reaction score
Dolphin, mostly for tabbed browsing, and I use the magnifying glass to zoom when needed.

Sleeve

Reaction score
If you like pinch and zoom and haven't tried Dolphin since yesterday, then you haven't seen the updated p&z. Much smoother, it now zooms based on the speed you move your fingers, and the text on screen rejustifies to the new page width. That last part is a little laggy, they need to work on text redraw speed.

nunka

Reaction score
Dolphin. I can't live without tabs, and I like to be able to zoom to a more precise level---not possible with the stock browser's tapping.

Blaster

Reaction score
I'm using the stock borwswer as well... I started using dolphin but it won't let you save pictures to your phone. Like others said i'm still waiting for Mozzila