1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What happens to my battery bro?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by MrFumblesTheDroid69, Jan 15, 2012.

1. MrFumblesTheDroid69

MrFumblesTheDroid69 New Member

Hey guys Fumbles here. Woke up at 7 this morning with a fully charged phone at work today around 11:30 I noticed my phone felt alot warmer than usual so I checked it out and 20 mins later I get the Battery at 15% or less message my phone is overclocked but nothing outrageous I have it maxed at 1250 and min. at 300 I also use profiles to lower those values when my phone gets to warm or battery drops below a certain point I even have it set to run at 400 max with the screen off so im begging you people to help me what's up with my battery bro? I also ran a battery calibration just now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. MrFumblesTheDroid69

MrFumblesTheDroid69 New Member

Also that's 1130 AM

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

battery-bro