What happened to TV shows stream?

flyingsushi

Reaction score
It seems the app has been taken down. It appears all the shows are empty.

If this app is dead can someone recommend one similar?

Thanks,
Sushi

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jacobbones

Reaction score
I was about to ask the same thing.

Ive been checking the market, seems there isnt any tv or movie apps on it

OP
F

flyingsushi

Reaction score
I was about to ask the same thing.

Ive been checking the market, seems there isnt any tv or movie apps on it

I could not find the app in the android market but found some way to download it again but I can't remember from where.

So I was using the app and it was working fine and the other night I tried to use it and there were no shows in it. I wonder if whoever operated the app took it down or something.

I wish there was something else out there just as good.

rsittin

Reaction score
chart
here is one i use. its a droid movie app. go to your droid's web browser and go to the site ( is.gd/droidmovies ) and download the app. i use it. it is awesome. there is a video a couple of threads down from this one that talks about it. "top 3 android apps"

STN1217

Reaction score
TV Shows Stream

This app was working fine on my Droid X until this past week. And, it was awesome! It was my favorite for viewing my TV shows since it streamed both old episodes as well as new episodes of current shows.

I was just finishing the first two seasons of Tru Blood (am late in discovering this show) and many of my friends downloaded this app on my recommendation. Then, this past week I go to watch some of my 24 bookmarked shows and all I get is a message that "No episodes of show is available" with a larger red marked message that "NO 3G SUPPORTED"

I attempted to contact the Developer without success and have scrounged the Market looking for a suitable replacement. So, looks like we Android users (who are not rooted) will now, have no decent TV apps available to us.

This sucks!

Would the person who commented that they saw the TV Show Stream app elsewhere, let everyone know if and when you remember where you saw it? I really want it back!!! Thanks.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was taken down for infringement to me given that you were using the app to watch True Blood. HBO is very aggressive with its properties. Be aware that discussing infringing apps is against forum rules.