Tv shows stream app

hazex

Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to inform that in the new update of tv shows stream (v3.2) motorola Xoom is supported :)
regards

Reaction score
The developers have worked tirelessly on improving the app. They respond to emails sent to them with in a day!!

hazex

Reaction score
Hi,
TV Shows Stream and Movie Stream are in promotion ( 50% Off ) until the end of the week. Remember that you can try the free lite version called "TV Shows Stream lite"

TIP: Now is also possible to download the tv episodes and movies if you have installed "real player beta" and you select this player as "External player" method inside the tv shows and movie apps.

jacobbones

Reaction score
I have both the tv show stream and the movie stream app and love them. Just type in a movie im thinking about and it plays

I take it a step further

I have an android tablet and the x2 and I have the dock for both.
I connect one to my tv and then play a show or movie. Its great.
Not HD but watchable.

flyingsushi

Reaction score
Can someone help me. I had the paid version of tv shows stream but lost it and when I went back to the market to search for it, it is gone?

Is there another app like this anyone can recommend if I can't get this one back?

Thanks

alboboy10

Reaction score
I love this app.

Tried mega viewer for movies it was great had a lot of movies then but it killed the battery even when not being used

GSdub510

Reaction score
@flyingsushi, try TV Now

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

itsdan89

Reaction score
This seems like a great app, one problem (only reason haven't bought the full)

Whenever I go to play a video on the external player it always starts like 5 minutes into the show. Anyone else have this problem or have any idea why this is happening.

Droid X