Live or Streaming TV Apps?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Does any one know of any apps to watch live or stream tv on the droid?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
TV Shows stream. Seems to work on 3G, although disclaimer says it doesn't
For best results you need a class 4 or better sd

faithmusic

Reaction score
tv shows stream down???

Hi, I just read your message about TV Shows Stream apk but It doesn't seem to be available anymore?
I have a droid X and I am still looking for a live TV for it. Even if I have to pay a little, I'm curious to see what might be available. I know TV.com is something I can use, which I have. but it is not live. I also have the vcast video, but that isn't live.

What would be the best live tv, if any, would you say I can check out?

Thanks.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What would be the best live tv, if any, would you say I can check out?
What, exactly, do you mean by "best"? It's a highly subjective word. Never assume that your preferences are universal.

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Slightly off topic...... is all the verizon v cast media and video stuff free to use unless you purchase the individual item?
Its the type of thing that before I had a smartphone and data plan I never touched because it would charge you, but it's okay to open it up in watch stuff now right without being charged?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Dont everyone answer at once now... i know this is a stupid question, but its like swallowing gum, its not going to ball up in your stomach and kill you but i still dont do it because i was told not to for so long.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I dont use any verizon apps because it always takes you to a verizon page to set up a service you pay for. Just find a similiar free app on the market and be done.

Fwiw...i have found no good tv apps since livestream tv quit working.... :-\

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk

masterpeace1960

Reaction score
Wish they had live Tv. at&t and T-moblie have few live channels for $9.99 months, just don't stand why Verzion can get some live tv channel at least for the new Motorola with 4G Lite...Maybe they are working on..Who know what Verzion is up...LOL

Heywood

Reaction score
Check out Droid TV Primetime. It isn't live TV but it does have lots of popular recently aired shows. Its basically turns your phone into a PVR. $8.99 for six months.