What Do I get!!!!!!????

Haloman800

Reaction score
Yes, you can sync Gmail & Hotmail, & nearly every other type of Email with both phones.

My friend has the X, and Charter emails gave him a bit of trouble, but he just googled the problem & it gave him a pretty easy solution, so yeah.

I'd get the X hands down. I was suppose to get it two days ago, but they wouldn't let me get buy one get one free promo with my mom, so yeah.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum...my choice? Droid 2...but like someone mentioned, try them both or all.

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Go for the Incredible. The Dinc is one of the finest Android smart phones out there, PLUS it has the advantage of NOT being built by Motorola.

-Mike

OP
N

nyr900

Reaction score
See I was thinking that too.... I have a motorola now... it is uggadized, and works pretty well, but since day one there has been odd things that the phone does, ie. blank screens, random shut offs.... stupid motorola

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
See I was thinking that too.... I have a motorola now... it is uggadized, and works pretty well, but since day one there has been odd things that the phone does, ie. blank screens, random shut offs.... stupid motorola

Own a Motorola phone, be prepared for their OTA updates. If you're rooted, be prepared for *big* problems with those OTA updates. If you're rooted, the Evil Empire (Motorola) is out to get you, so exercise caution.

-Mike

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Motorola's are great, the original droid still is a great phone, my bro in law still has it and loves it, I still have mine as a backup, as well as for more hacking, never had issues with it.

Have the Droid2global right now and its freaking awesome.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App