1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. DarilynSue

DarilynSue New Member

Hello,

I'm Darilyn Sue & my Droid is my 1st smartphone. I'll have it in my hands tomorrow & I'm very excited to get started using it. Can anyone suggest a good case? I want the best protection for my phone. I'm up for any other suggestions as well. Glad to be a part of this forum & I look forward to getting to know you all. :)
  2. unix.punkx

unix.punkx New Member

Hello and :welcome: to Droid Forums! I had a ZAGG Invisible shield for my first gen iPhone that was alright. I sport my Droid naked however :D
  3. kaboyd

kaboyd New Member

Welcome DarilynSue. The first case I had on my Droid was the BodyGlove. It seemed to offer great fall protection as I dropped my phone twice while I had it on, and the device still works and looks flawless. The only problem with the BG is after a couple weeks the front piece came loose and became unusable. After that I ordered a Seidio Innocase and it is awesome. A bit expensive, but it fits great and looks great.
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Darilyn Sue. Great to have you here.

As far as cases go I use the one from VZW and really like it. The fit is perfect and the protection it provides is superior.

It's a hard shell case with a rubberized material.

Enjoy the forums DarilynSue
  5. Sparty83

Sparty83 New Member

Welcome, DarilynSue! I just use a standard case I got at Verizon and it works fine for what I need. I know there's a whole thread on cases that's been going on since I joined, so you can probably get plenty of ideas there too. Hope you like your Droid, it's an awesome phone! :motdroidhoriz: