What Did your DROID Tell You?

tdawg5480

Reaction score
mine said look I am sexier and better than its calgary sister being released in 2010. also said it needs a screen protector nd a iboobs app hehe

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
there is a boobs game/app

look up in the market " botboobs " ---- one word.

I found Droid looking at it on the marketplace one time after I got back in my room after a shower.

linkish

Reaction score
My Droid synthesized the LSD I obviously must have consumed to have even clicked on this thread in the first place.

Come on, people. If you're going to do a "my phone is self-aware" thing, at least be a little Philip K. Dick about it.

(upon review, the above sounds rather malicious; it was actually intended more as encouragement. you'll have to forgive me, i'm very tired.)

Starsushi

Reaction score
"Do Droids dream of electric sheep?" I saw mine reading my copy when I woke up this morning, and that was after it stayed up watching Blade Runner.

Then it told me how it loved me, it would never leave me...no matter what happened...

Last edited:

bacalao

Reaction score
On first boot, my droid asked me, "Are you Sarah Conner?", When I said no, it said, "Come with me if you want the best mobile phone experience."

I wonder what happened to that unlucky person whose name is sarah conner....

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Yeah there's been rumors everywhere relating to that issue. The latest includes that Droids may have "leaked" information and knowledge to a few select producers and script writers about innate knowledge embedded within all of us but yet we do not have conscious access to.

The problem is that upon our creation the "a priori" knowledge that was embedded within everyone of us was tampered with and altered by the Droids once entering this "empirical" world and physical realm. We have forgotten our true purpose and cause. We have become blind....lost and wandering souls.

Droids

Reaction score
The first time I turned my Droid on, it asked if I wanted the blue pill or the red pill. Fortunately I never need to find a phone both in this matrix, as I always have my Droid with me.

QiG

Reaction score
My Droid synthesized the LSD I obviously must have consumed to have even clicked on...

It's odd, I'm browsing this page on my droid and when it gets to your post in the thread, it cuts it off right there and simply says "Does Not Compute" and snarls. :icon_eek:

linkish

Reaction score
My Droid synthesized the LSD I obviously must have consumed to have even clicked on...

It's odd, I'm browsing this page on my droid and when it gets to your post in the thread, it cuts it off right there and simply says "Does Not Compute" and snarls. :icon_eek:

Ha. Now that one was funny.

Keep it up, folks.

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Word has it that the update/patch contains more than just minor fixes and adjustments.

A secret doctrine is being uploaded to the artificial minds of these Droids. We have become pawns and are awaiting our judgments [We survived the scare of Thanksgiving but preparation is being made for 2012]. They have infiltrated the continents of the Earth and are awaiting further instruction from the "Master Droids." This will not be the last of the "patches."

Last edited: