What did I do to my Battery %

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My battery level used to show an "exact" # (I know it is not totally correct) Anywa, I D/Led a battery app and now my Droid X is showing 10% increments. I uninstalled the app but it is still doing it after a reboot.

Just to show you I am not crazy:
attachment.php

IDEAS?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So before you downloaded anything on your phone your droid showed an exact percentage when you went to status under about phone? Cause by default the Droid's only go in 10% increments. And after you download the battery app it stopped showing exact?

OP
DebianDog

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So before you downloaded anything on your phone your droid showed an exact percentage when you went to status under about phone? Cause by default the Droid's only go in 10% increments. And after you download the battery app it stopped showing exact?

Yes, it showed an exact # I think I D/L an older widget or app that changed that.

OP
DebianDog

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I D/L an widget (Battery Left) that does a calculation for the battery but I wonder WTH I did in the first place to get that type of resolution if the default is supposedly 10%.

You see 2 of the widgets show the 10% range and the new one shows the calculated but I swear I used to get 1% increments somehow with all of them.
attachment.php

OP
DebianDog

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What really boggles the mind... if you look at the data that was extracted from the battery history app it clearly shows a non 10% number up until yesterday.

<see attached compressed CSV file>

Last edited: