Battery Indicator App

PARick

Reaction score
I did a quick search, and did not find this topic, so sorry if it has been addressed. On my son's Incredible, his battery percentage is in increments of 1, while my Moto Droid only shows in increments of 10. Is there an app that will show my remaining battery in 1s instead of 10s? I'm not sure if 78% shows as 70% or 80%. I would feel more comfortable if I knew the exact remaining juice. I do realize that the % is never exactly accurate anyway, but.....Thanks for any help.

alm0614

Reaction score
give battery left a few days to calibrate, then it is by single percent increments

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
do you really have to let ur battery run down till dead

Only the first time or two. Since battery depletion is not linear, the battery left app apparently develops a profile to "calibrate" the battery depletion for its estimates.

Having said that, I'd recommend against taking any of the battery estimation apps as gospel. I use "battery left" but have found that if my usage changes significantly (i.e. more calls, browsing, etc.) the estimate of remaining battery time does not significantly change.

I did notice when I updated the app a few days ago that the release notes indicated the developer has tried to "improve calibration" but I haven't seen a change.