what can i expect.

cris

Reaction score
ill soon be switching to a razr from a droid incredible. what can i expect to see.....better or worse. im already suffering from blown speakers and no signal where ever i go.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Having not used an incredible, I really don't know what the differences will be, but I do know that the razr/maxx is a great device.. its stable and does its job well.. however my opinion is just that...

Meaning, everything is subjective.. what I love about something, you might hate :) I hope you have a smooth transition into your new device.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

jtc303

Reaction score
Make sure to spring for the Maxx... its sweet, best phone Ive owned/used

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
Make sure to spring for the Maxx... its sweet, best phone Ive owned/used

i was wanting to get the max, but it was another 150$ so i ordered the regular one. from what i read already on other sites its 99% better then what i got now. not sure if i want to put the ICS on it. i did see it was a update.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
In a nutshell it will be a whole different experience to you coming from an Inc. Faster, bigger screen, longer battery life are just a few things to expect.

And as was stating if you have the means spring for the Maxx. Battery life is phenomenal.

Caesars

Reaction score
If you're switching to a clnr, you're going to be angry! If you're buying a RAZR, I'd expect good things :)

Googorola MAXX

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
If you're switching to a clnr, you're going to be angry! If you're buying a RAZR, I'd expect good things :)

Googorola MAXX

no its not a CLNR. (had to google that). i dont like those anyways.

SteveOstrovsky

Reaction score
I upgraded from as DroidX and don't regret it at all. Everything about the Razr has been great and you won't miss the Incredible.

Find FoxKat's posts on battery life and training. I've followed it and have gotten good battery life.

Last edited:

jtc303

Reaction score
In a nutshell it will be a whole different experience to you coming from an Inc. Faster, bigger screen, longer battery life are just a few things to expect.

And as was stating if you have the means spring for the Maxx. Battery life is phenomenal.
ahh I see, and you should update to ICS imo... dont let some issues people are having scare you off

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
has the update already been pushed out.? i got a email saying its been shipped out, im only 3 hours from there wherehouse, i might get to tomorrow.

jtc303

Reaction score
has the update already been pushed out.? i got a email saying its been shipped out, im only 3 hours from there wherehouse, i might get to tomorrow.
Do you mean the regular Ice Cream Sandwich update? if so, yes... it was sent out at the end of June

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
Well got the phone in, and after a short call to VZW i was ready to roll. this phone is a huge improvment over the droid incredible. and for once i have a signal in the house, with the d'inc i had to stand outside or by a window. it is now installing a update, im assuming thats the ICS update. very happy so far.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Well got the phone in, and after a short call to VZW i was ready to roll. this phone is a huge improvment over the droid incredible. and for once i have a signal in the house, with the d'inc i had to stand outside or by a window. it is now installing a update, im assuming thats the ICS update. very happy so far.
Yeap...that would be your ICS OTA update...enjoy.

OP
C

cris

Reaction score
yea iv had a couple quirks but i guess thats to be expected. so far i love it. i could do with out all the bloat ware tho.