1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What are my options when it comes to gaming with android? i plan on getting cricket..

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rapidsman101, Jun 15, 2011.

1. rapidsman101

rapidsman101 New Member

but i would love a phone that can handle emulation. anything with extended battery would be cool to. I'm not sure what i'm looking at. my last cell phone was a motorola q in 05.... so it's been awhile i don't know which one i want. but i seen on youtube. someone playing mario kart 64 that looks awesome.

what are my options when it comes to this?
  2. kookk

kookk New Member

Well obviously there are game apps, but a lot of emulators. Ghana,gbc,nes,n64,etc... I dnt think they are in the market anymore but you can find them for download online

Sent from my DROID X2
  3. rapidsman101

rapidsman101 New Member

my question is what all phones will work flawlessly with emulator's i understand almost all androids can be flashed to work with cricket.
  4. knighthonor

knighthonor New Member

Did the Sony suite come out yet for android?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums