Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Tez, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Tez

Tez New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello every one i'm new to the Droid community & Androids as well i'm very smart for being only 15 many say . I have a HTC Glacier Absolutely LOVE IT !!!!!! I have many question as well i have emulators on it the n64 ones closes after u catch the skull kid in Zelda Majora's mask using n64oid doesn't do this on other games like Mario kart ? I know I got to root my phone to uninstall demo's but i'm very scared to do so :( Can u fellow members direct me to were I can find help with my problems ?

PS. I want to overclock it as well I seen on Youtube that my HTC is capable of 1.7 Ghz that's more than my Dell Mini 10 !!!!!!

2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +22
    Welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with ur phone but before u start jumping into rooting, u need to do ur homework. Meaning u need to thoroughly read and understand what Root does and doesn't do. Do u have a backup plan in case something goes wrong? As for OC, unless u want to burn out ur device and battery I wouldn't suggest clocking it that high.