What Apple App Store apps do you want for your Droid?

cideas

Reaction score
its not on the app store but there is an application on cydia where iPihone can download any file from the internet (hotfile, depositfiles, etc) and save it on the phone.. its called safari downloader or something like that.

since we have a very good network and 16gb microsd, i think this would be very good.

What would be the benefits having such app, could you explain more about your idea? ;)

hitdog042

Reaction score
You can do that now. Set it up on Twitter on the website and it will do it.

Palmyra

Reaction score
MLB app and Chase Bank. iPhone has those and I used them a lot before I came back to Verizon.

also eTrade, but that's not happening from my understanding. They can't even get it to work on the Bberry Storm.

There is a Chase Bank APP in the Market, anyway I am sure that I saw it earlier.

The PROBLEM for me with that app is that is NOT from Chase but from an independent developer in England. Now he may be the most honest person on Earth but I'm not going to trust my banking with such an app.

rod

Reaction score
The PROBLEM for me with that app is that is NOT from Chase but from an independent developer in England. Now he may be the most honest person on Earth but I'm not going to trust my banking with such an app.

ditto on that one! id love to get a chase-approved app on the droid. maybe we need to start popping emails off to the bank.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I would like the mlb.com app on android. Best iphone app there was.

Mr.Z

Reaction score
AIR MOUSE!!!! it acts as a mouse that controls your computer from your phone. you hav 2 methods, you can us the accelerometer and tilt the phone left right up down, or you can have it act as a track pad like on your laptop. it even has a keyboard that lets you type into the computer! Does anyone know of a similar droid app i havnt found one...

markol91784

Reaction score
GMote

AIR MOUSE!!!! it acts as a mouse that controls your computer from your phone. you hav 2 methods, you can us the accelerometer and tilt the phone left right up down, or you can have it act as a track pad like on your laptop. it even has a keyboard that lets you type into the computer! Does anyone know of a similar droid app i havnt found one...

Try Gmote. It does not have the tilt feature only the trackpad and keyboard feature, but you may be able to get the developer to add it on.

kprojects

Reaction score
Need a decent adsense app (senseearn on apple), analytics (analytics app on apple), ditto the mlb app, also want the chrome browser (yeah.. not in apple app store that I know of.. but still).

coondogg97

Reaction score

Try Gmote. It does not have the tilt feature only the trackpad and keyboard feature, but you may be able to get the developer to add it on.

PhoneMyPC does this as well