What Apple App Store apps do you want for your Droid?

Murz

Reaction score
I've been looking for a Baseball Score Keeping app. Not an app that shows MLB scores, but an app for Baseball Coaches to score their games. There are a couple for the iPhone (I forget their names) that allow you to set batting line-ups, track pitch counts/locations, score the game ect ect...

There is one on the Android Market called Android Baseball Score Light, but it does not work at all.

yoboom21

Reaction score
I really hope someone creates a REAL flashlight app that utilizes the dual LED flash instead of keeping the screen on. Otherwise, why bother?

idk if you found one yet, but Bread and butter flashlight does what you want. that's what i use.

Reaction score
I really hope someone creates a REAL flashlight app that utilizes the dual LED flash instead of keeping the screen on. Otherwise, why bother?

idk if you found one yet, but Bread and butter flashlight does what you want. that's what i use.

There are several that are both Pay and free.
Mototorch LED, LED Flashlight and a couple of others. I have both MotoTorch and LED Flashlight and I like MotoTorch better because it has a widget that turns it on and off from the home screen as well as having the app that you can configure to even send signals in Morse Code. It's free too. LED Flashlight is a pay app. I've come to use MotoTorch quite a bit.

alm0614

Reaction score
As far as pointless apps, the zippo lighter application is already available, and I'd like to see the xray and beer applications available too. There are a lot of stupid apps on the iPhone that I'd like to have access to just because.

MotoTorch, excellent app and great widget

mrredskin

Reaction score
As far as pointless apps, the zippo lighter application is already available, and I'd like to see the xray and beer applications available too. There are a lot of stupid apps on the iPhone that I'd like to have access to just because.

MotoTorch, excellent app and great widget

absolutely

SarahP

Reaction score
Some proper 3d games PLEASE. I get so jealous seeing the iphone games especially now I know my droid has got the hardware to run them, just no one has built anything yet :(