What a D-Bag!!!!!

Spotmark

Reaction score
So, I posted a comment on this guy's article, Vegas betting odds iPhone comes to Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile : Beatweek Magazine. He seems to think that Verizon is deluded in thinking that the Android OS, is here to stay. When I posted a comment that Android has passed the iPhone OS in the US, and I asked who was really the deluded one, he removed my post. I posted again, and again, my post was deleted, and now he has banned my ip. What a douch3! He obviously is a coward, who is threatened by logical debate. Feel free to post a few comments yourselves. Tell him, Spotmark sent you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, I posted a comment on this guy's article, Vegas betting odds iPhone comes to Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile : Beatweek Magazine. He seems to think that Verizon is deluded in thinking that the Android OS, is here to stay. When I posted a comment that Android has passed the iPhone OS in the US, and I asked who was really the deluded one, he removed my post. I posted again, and again, my post was deleted, and now he has banned my ip. What a douch3! He obviously is a coward, who is threatened by logical debate. Feel free to post a few comments yourselves. Tell him, Spotmark sent you.

Somebody else over there has also posted that Android is kicking iPhones behind. It wasn't me.

Let's see if that guys comment gets deleted too.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
well, it IS beatweek, not "contrarian-week"... logic doesn't apply :)

bje1982

Reaction score
I just posted as well as "AnDroid".. wow what a loser trying to censor the comments..

OP
Spotmark

Spotmark

Reaction score
Lol, comments are being deleted. Looks like someone can't handle the truth.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"The site has blocked you from postin new comments."

I didn't even post yet

Guchi

Reaction score
did you check out some of the other garbage that site has out? like this?
Beatweek.com = huge ifan boy fail

Darkseider

Reaction score
Yeah I put in my .02 cents. No need to change my name.. I am who I am.

Guchi

Reaction score
i feel like we get an extremely "fair and balanced" report on new phones from BGR and engadget now!