Well, now that the extended battery is out, this is great news

OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
He's kind of right. It's a slightly extended battery. By how much? Who's to guess. Also, they're making cases and docks(that's what this thread is about) to fit this so it shouldn't much matter. Seidio does normally make good stuff in my opinion. I do hope that battery door isn't flimsy though. Also, I just tried to put a bunch of tabs up on multiple Android browsers... blast. Not a lot. More... FAR MORE than enough for something smaller than two credit cards(in area).

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
87% more battery life and only .09 thicker than stock.....looks a little like a hood scoop on a muscle car to me...i'll be gettin one of those...

It has a Hemiiiiiiiiii in it!

pht20071201hd00.jpg

Mojo

Reaction score
I will pass, have a car dock one the car with a charger, have a dock at the office that it sits in to charge and one at home. Never worry about a low battery.

On Droids

Reaction score
A Steeler fan that lives in Baltimore? WOW No wonder he has to carry all those weapons LOL! J/k Black

Uh, I'll pass on the extended range battery

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Steeler fan that lives in Baltimore? WOW No wonder he has to carry all those weapons LOL! J/k Black

I live 50 miles north of Baltimore and 60 miles west of Philadelphia. Just think what I have to go through!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it does resemble a hood scoop :icon_ lala:... but I'm fortunate enough to get a full day with my usage so I can manage without the extended battery... plus a charger is always near by :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Since we're both Steelers fans, know what a Primanti sandwich is, and probably have both been to Fatheads on the South Side - will you buy me one of these for Christmas? :icon_ banana:[/QUOTE]

Was born in Braddock...Lived in East McKeesport and Turtle Creek....

I am sure we have stomped the same grounds at one point or another....

Steeeler

Reaction score
[/quote]
I live 50 miles north of Baltimore and 60 miles west of Philadelphia. Just think what I have to go through![/QUOTE]

I live on the West Coast, 3000 miles from a Primanti's sandwich! Just think what I have to go through!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

I'm the only Steeler fan in our office (56 people) Most are Raven Fans.....

And I carry for the simple fact is it's my right to do so :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since we're both Steelers fans, know what a Primanti sandwich is, and probably have both been to Fatheads on the South Side - will you buy me one of these for Christmas? :icon_ banana:

Was born in Braddock...Lived in East McKeesport and Turtle Creek....

I am sure we have stomped the same grounds at one point or another....[/QUOTE]
So you knew Arnold Slick from Turtle Crick too?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live on the West Coast, 3000 miles from a Primanti's sandwich! Just think what I have to go through!
Where on the west coast? I lived in San Jose from 1996 to 1999 and had a Steelers bumper sticker on my car.....I often got honked at and thumbs up for it. A lot more Steelers fans there than you might think. My big dilemma was finding a cheesesteak sandwich or even decent hot wings. Lots of Steelers bars everywhere across the U.S.

Back when I lived out there I had an analog phone and it got cloned. (There, my attempt at keeping this a phone thread).

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's interesting, but I'm gonna wait until I hear from people on how long the battery lasts.