Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forums!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It hasn't come out yet. He's just letting us know about the new sub forum that's been setup for this device.

tap'n on my S5

D

Divergent

It hasn't come out yet. He's just letting us know about the new sub forum that's been setup for this device.

tap'n on my S5
Ah I was confused because I thought the forums are coming on release ;)

26 October will my HTC One M7 arrive !

alhadee12

Reaction score
I plan on getting this device. I'm hoping it'll be a significant upgrade to the Note 3.

Harddrive

Reaction score
My upgrade from VZW is available next month (Oct). I plan on getting the Note 4 to replace my S3.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Is the Edge coming to the U.S.? Rumors have it slated for an overseas/limited production release.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I think I am going to run with the Edge. I just have to decide whether or not to get the Exynos or Snap Dragon version.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The first Note 4 series will have 3GB of ram. Samsung has always pulled updated versions of their flagships out of thin air after the initial release so who knows if they will release one with more. The Benchmarks for both phones are phenomenal and 3GB will be plenty. The major difference between the Exynos and the Snapdragon SoCs is that the Exynos will be 64bit future proof and the Snapdragon won't. That, and the Exynos most likely won't support U.S. LTE bands.