Welcome to the Droid RAZR HD Forums!!

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
majp89 said:
My Razr is cool and all, but I'm not sure I'm crazy about the design of this phone. The biggest selling point to me is the Razr HD MAXX's insane battery life and the fact that I get 100 bucks towards my Moto phone, but what's to keep me from getting a Galaxy Nexus 2 vs. a Razr HD...Not much appeal coming with new Android phones. If it would have had at least a 13MP camera I would have been sold.

Um I think if you have a Razr now you don't qualify for the $100 towards an upgrade. Only Motorola devices not receiving the JB update qualify.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Um I think if you have a Razr now you don't qualify for the $100 towards an upgrade. Only Motorola devices not receiving the JB update qualify.

However of you trade in your device to vzw, it should net close to 100$, if not more.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
However of you trade in your device to vzw, it should net close to 100$, if not more.

So he quality's with the Droid Razr? I thought I read that it only applies if you're still using older devices.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So he quality's with the Droid Razr? I thought I read that it only applies if you're still using older devices.

No, not for the moto program.. but you can always trade in your old device, and right now vzw is paying about 100$ for the razr..

This isn't part of the moto buy back program.

4low4fun

Reaction score
This phone would be impressive if it was a quad core phone with 2 gb of ram.. I really don't see any perks over a regular RAZR..

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if Verizon/manufacturers like the OS waiting because of all the talk and publicity surrounding an update

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
No, not for the moto program.. but you can always trade in your old device, and right now vzw is paying about 100$ for the razr..

This isn't part of the moto buy back program.

I didn't know that. I wonder will they take my D1?

Reaction score
hominid said:
So, what's the point with this phone? Why would anybody buy it instead of the MAXX HD?

The Maxx is just a Razr with the extended battery. Have you always purchased the extended battery with your phones? If not, then you know the purpose of the Razr HD.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
KayIslandDrunk said:
The Maxx is just a Razr with the extended battery. Have you always purchased the extended battery with your phones? If not, then you know the purpose of the Razr HD.

Also it doubles the internal memory. Razr M 8, Razr HD 16 and Razr HD MAXX 32.