Weird issue help?/

zak406

Reaction score
So I get my thunderbolt great so far! However when I text somebody my number shows up as 1561516156156 not my actual 10 digit number, anybody else having this same problem?

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Some users reported this problem. They reported that pulling the battery out and putting it back in seemed to help. Try that and let us know what happens.

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
So I get my thunderbolt great so far! However when I text somebody my number shows up as 1561516156156 not my actual 10 digit number, anybody else having this same problem?

this is actually a known issue and a bug that will hopefully be fixed with an update. from what i hear that # is your sim card#! I think ill be texting with google voice until it is fixed

leehblanc

Reaction score
Some users reported this problem. They reported that pulling the battery out and putting it back in seemed to help. Try that and let us know what happens.

Multiple confirmations on Android Central forums that a 30 second battery pull solves this problem

Dreamin

Reaction score
Check: Messages -> menu -> settings -> send callback number...the number in that field.