weird clock bug, loses minutes over night

Xerobourne

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not, but my alarm in the morning seems to be coming a few minutes late ever since I switched from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4. Last night and the night before the alarm had gone off between 3 and 5 minutes after the actual time. I found out this morning when I checked my phone, it said it was 6:58, but then it quickly changed time 7:03, and the alarm set for 7:00 went off.

Anyone else having this problem, or heard anything about this happening to anyone else?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not, but my alarm in the morning seems to be coming a few minutes late ever since I switched from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4. Last night and the night before the alarm had gone off between 3 and 5 minutes after the actual time. I found out this morning when I checked my phone, it said it was 6:58, but then it quickly changed time 7:03, and the alarm set for 7:00 went off.

Anyone else having this problem, or heard anything about this happening to anyone else?

Any time a native app is not performing correctly the first thing I do is to into settings/apps/all and find the app and press the Clear Data app. That has really fixed a lot of things through the years.

Another thought is to simply download one of the third party apps in the market. It is always surprising how many of these apps work so much better than the stock apps.

Good luck.