Weather widget

erict

Reaction score
I am running 2.1 on a stock DX and want to know if I can run this app? Do I need the other app it says one needs to load as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know I am. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing on the phone because I don't know what apps you're referring to.

Sent from my Droid using DF app

OP
E

erict

Reaction score
I know I am. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing on the phone because I don't know what apps you're referring to.

Sent from my Droid using DF app

I don't recall what app they say to download first but it's says on the weather widget market screen. I'm not near my phone so I cant check.

I'm a newbie so bare with me. Looking at your screen shots, is yours a stock phone?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
No. And the weather widget is Beautiful Widgets and can be obtained from the Market (no root needed).

OP
E

erict

Reaction score
No. And the weather widget is Beautiful Widgets and can be obtained from the Market (no root needed).

That's what I was wondering if it will work on 2.1 and a stock phone. I have seen beautiful widgets as well but I was looking at the weather widget which has the flip style clock. Are we talking about two different apps?