Weather widget skin install

Daver

Reaction score
So, I like to think I'm pretty savvy for not being a big computer nerd/tech guy, but I'm stumped at the moment. Anyone with the weather widget want to shed some light on how to install new clock skins? I download the skins and have a file manager to to navigate to them from the settings menu like it says. After that, however, my only options are to move/copy/etc or unzip it, which I did, but I don't think that's right lol. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Dave

Reaction score
Is it actually called "Weather Widget" I'm not familiar with that one. I use beautiful widgets which has a clock/weather widget. The skins were very easy to download and set up in the settings of it.

butch350

Reaction score
So, I like to think I'm pretty savvy for not being a big computer nerd/tech guy, but I'm stumped at the moment. Anyone with the weather widget want to shed some light on how to install new clock skins? I download the skins and have a file manager to to navigate to them from the settings menu like it says. After that, however, my only options are to move/copy/etc or unzip it, which I did, but I don't think that's right lol. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Dave[/QUOTE

It has to be installed as a WIDGET. Go

* menu
* add
* widgets

choose a skin - they should be listed on the widget menu.