Weather App and GPS

samoore0341

Reaction score
As of late my weather widget will only display a notification that my location is unavailable. It does appear that my GPS is just having some difficulty in general as google maps and a compass app i have are not working properly. Any thoughts would be very appreciated.

Sean

OP
samoore0341

samoore0341

Reaction score
I called Verizon yesterday about my above issue. They advised me to do a factory data reset which i did. Still having the problem. Anyone else had this issue?

Rulkiewicz

Reaction score
As of late my weather widget will only display a notification that my location is unavailable. It does appear that my GPS is just having some difficulty in general as google maps and a compass app i have are not working properly. Any thoughts would be very appreciated.

Sean

I have the same issue. It worked fine for the first few days, but then nothing. My wife's GPS/weather on her droid works just fine. I just started looking for the answer, hopefully I'll find something. I'll let you know if I do.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had a problem where the Location function was being disabled by some other app. I never figured out what app it was, but re-enabling it a couple times seemed to fix it.

GeLopez

Reaction score
If you guys are talking about the weather widget I have posted a solution. Ill copy the link in a minute