Watching Anime Using Adobe Flash Player

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
For those interested, I found an anime site that uses the Adobe Flash Player to stream their videos!! It's Crunchyroll - Watch Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Anime Videos and Episodes Free Online and it works great!!! Now obviously you wont have Flash if you don't have Froyo (LOL) but if you're like me , you've already got Froyo so check this site out!!

If anyone knows of other anime sites that use Flash, please post them !!!

Arigatou gozaimasu

P.S.

On the Droid X 4.3" screen, it looks awesome!!! (I'm just sayin)

Reaction score
This sounds suspiciously like nothing more than advertising.

This thread has almost no path to open discussion and it's worded just like a "COME 2 SEE 2 MY SITE ROFLBBQSAUCECOPTER" to me.

Fuimusbruce

Reaction score
Im actually familiar with this site. It is a pretty popular site for anime fans. So this is actually good info for anime fans/X owners.

OP
Brotherjay72

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
No Advertising Here

LOL. Nah Im not advertising. The main reason I got my X was because of the screen size and Adobe Flash. Im a huge anime fan but alot of the streaming sites don't use flash. So when I finally found one I figured I post it and see if anyone else found others that worked. I put this in forums because I figured that's what forums are for, to help and inform.

Reaction score
LOL. Nah Im not advertising. The main reason I got my X was because of the screen size and Adobe Flash. Im a huge anime fan but alot of the streaming sites don't use flash. So when I finally found one I figured I post it and see if anyone else found others that worked. I put this in forums because I figured that's what forums are for, to help and inform.

Okay, good. Just the way you worded it sounded SO freaking sales-pitch to me that I thought it had to be an advertisement. =P

Sorry, man. :)