Question about adobe flash player

Jersey08

Reaction score
I went to comedy central to view a video from Tosh.O, hilarious show by the way. Going to see him in NY for his tour but anyway it said when I went to view the full site instead of the mobile site that the videos were flash and not supported. The full site has all his videos but the mobile site doesn't. How can I get adobe flash player so I can watch those videos and others like it. I looked for an app but couldn't find anything
Thanks for the help.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only way to watch them on your phone is to have 2.2 Froyo with adobe flash player.

as of right now that is not available for the Incredible....

OP
Jersey08

Jersey08

Reaction score
Hmmm there's no other alternative? That's pretty stupid that the incredible Isn't capable of watching things that require adobe flash player

titans1

Reaction score
i agree pretty stupid. but were have you been? there are tons of posts here on this flashplayer topic and 2.2. Your chances of getting 2.2 anytime soon are probly slim. I say get the moto 1 or wait for 2.2 By the way X doesnt have 2.2 either yet.

OP
Jersey08

Jersey08

Reaction score
i agree pretty stupid. but were have you been? there are tons of posts here on this flashplayer topic and 2.2. Your chances of getting 2.2 anytime soon are probly slim. I say get the moto 1 or wait for 2.2 By the way X doesnt have 2.2 either yet.
Lol idk i've had the phone for less than a month and till now all the videos i've wanted to watch have worked. Also as you can see I'm new i only have 20 something posts

titans1

Reaction score
lol!!! i appologize i really wasnt trying to being rude:) Ya there are a lot of vids that do work....but anything requiring adobe flash outta luck. If you can live with that i say you are good to go:) Welcome by the way...i am kinda new....been here a while just dont post much....and i was a lurker for 5 months before i joined. I studied up before i got my droid to make sure it was everything i wanted. boy oh boy is it!!! Welcome again!!!!

eliassami5

Reaction score
the incredible only has flash light, its not capable of playing full flash videos. The incredible will be getting 2.2 later this year along with many other android devices. Its not the phones fault it cant play flash, if you wanna blame somebody then blame adobe..not HTC. Consider yourself lucky since iPhones will never have flash.

ffej89

Reaction score
Flash lite is better then no flash but other than that we're all in the same boat.....come on froyo

OP
Jersey08

Jersey08

Reaction score
lol!!! i appologize i really wasnt trying to being rude:) Ya there are a lot of vids that do work....but anything requiring adobe flash outta luck. If you can live with that i say you are good to go:) Welcome by the way...i am kinda new....been here a while just dont post much....and i was a lurker for 5 months before i joined. I studied up before i got my droid to make sure it was everything i wanted. boy oh boy is it!!! Welcome again!!!!
Yeah I love my incredible as well. This forum has been very helpful as well. Thanks for the help and the welcoming!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score

ChugIt

Reaction score
Be grateful you have a Droid X and you will eventually get Flash 10.1. The iphone will never have Flash Player, and even if it did you wouldn't have a good enough signal to play any videos anyways.