1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Was there life before droid?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by psychre, Mar 14, 2010.

1. psychre

psychre New Member

How did i not know this machine exsisted? calling it a phone seems rather insulting. I'm an ex-crackberry and i'm on the droid bandwagon to stay!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Yes the was life before Droid but nearly as much fun.

Mike
  3. LtKen

LtKen New Member

For me there wasnt. There was the "Blackberry Wannabe and Frustration Machine", and the "iPhone iCan't Get Service Anywhere." Not great options, but since I wanted my cell phone to make calls, I went for the lesser of the evils.

I will never go back.
  4. droid d'oh

droid d'oh New Member

I think my resourcefulness has definately doubled. Just today I calculated some integrals using the voice search feature for school. If the iPhone is the Alpha, DROId is certainly the omega.
  5. LtKen

LtKen New Member

It's all about wolframalpha.com

If I can get there easily, then the world is at my fingertips.
  6. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

I had barely heard of a Droid, a little research was done, and all of a sudden I owned one! I still ask myself - how did I ever live without it for so long?

There was definitely life before Droid, but it wasn't this much fun and Droid has made it so much easier! I LOVE my Droid!