Was there life before droid?

psychre

Reaction score
How did i not know this machine exsisted? calling it a phone seems rather insulting. I'm an ex-crackberry and i'm on the droid bandwagon to stay!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes the was life before Droid but nearly as much fun.

Mike

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
How did i not know this machine exsisted? calling it a phone seems rather insulting. I'm an ex-crackberry and i'm on the droid bandwagon to stay!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

For me there wasnt. There was the "Blackberry Wannabe and Frustration Machine", and the "iPhone iCan't Get Service Anywhere." Not great options, but since I wanted my cell phone to make calls, I went for the lesser of the evils.

I will never go back.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
I think my resourcefulness has definately doubled. Just today I calculated some integrals using the voice search feature for school. If the iPhone is the Alpha, DROId is certainly the omega.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's all about wolframalpha.com

If I can get there easily, then the world is at my fingertips.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had barely heard of a Droid, a little research was done, and all of a sudden I owned one! I still ask myself - how did I ever live without it for so long?

There was definitely life before Droid, but it wasn't this much fun and Droid has made it so much easier! I LOVE my Droid!