Was seekinig Siedio support - found DROIDFORUMS.net Good.

txbbqman

Reaction score
Fed up with blkbrry, moved to Bionic...only to find out that (?) should have waited a few weeks for RAZR.
Trying to pry Siedio case off bionic without breaking either one, and wondering why I joined another forum.
Maybe this one is different than Mozilla's, Motorola's, Window's, etc., etc. The others were for venting and
touting one's own expertise (real or imagined). None of the product based forums ever received input from
the vendor and most were of no assistance to real problems, read or submitted.

But I will be an optomist and believe that there is a change out there somewhere.

Retired, part of the first POC development that evolved from Sweda and, until recently, was held back and
dominated, as well as way over priced by NCR (we were their first major client in this area and were expected
by them to pay for development....nah!). User and adviser, not prgmr or techie. We can do more on mbl phns
now than could be done then on desk sized units. Oh, for a phone that was a tool rather than a fashion or
prestige symbol.

BTW, anyone know how to pry a hard skin Siedio (two piece) from a Bionic with out breaking one or both. The 'nice
man' at Siedio said "just keep pressing and pulling - it will come off".

Looking forward to learning and exploiting my Bionic, with y'all's help.

Gave it one more try, but on my thigh, and not on my desk....voila....two unbroken pieces.

Have a great day.
Txbbqman

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums!! I think you will find we have a friendly and helpful community here, hopefully you will feel better about your experiences with us then other forums. And glad you got that case off unbroken. Seidio cases are great but they can be a challenge to remove. Make sure to stick around for a while and just hang out.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF, the last forum you will ever need to join :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk