Wanted an iPhone, but fell for a Droid

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking in this forum for some time now. I don't have my Moto Droid as yet, I'm waiting for my NE2 in early February.

I have to admit I've coveted my friends iPhones but after a bad experience with AT&T I swore I'd never go back.:icon_evil: Also, they always complained about reception problems.

Then I heard of the Droid and the customization possiblilities won me over. Eventhough I wasn't eligible for my NE2 I went to a Verizon store and had a rep demo it, within 15 minutes I was hooked. :heart: I hear Verizon may get the iPhone late 2010, but I couldn't care less.

So I know I'm early but I couldn't wait to introduce myself. Becasue of the knowledgeable members in this forum I've already learned a ton of things about a phone I don't even own as yet.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
!!! Welcome "StupidGenius" to DroidFroums !!!

I have had my DROID now for 3 weeks. I can say, I doubt you will be disappointed. I love this little device. This thing has so much potential it's unreal.

We are so happy to have had you sign up finally. You can only lurk in the shadows so long :p We hope you continue to find the forums useful in your education of the world of DROID !!!

It's Great to have you amongst us !!! Welcome to the Droid Continuum :icon_ devil:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The iPhone is no doubt a great phone. I do have to say though if the iPhone ever hits VZW I would not move over to it. I've really fell in "love" with Android and the Motorola hardware.

The Droid is phenomenal and it just keeps growing on me the more I learn and explore the OS and it's capabilities. the ONLY phone I would give this one up for is the Droid 2 : )

Welcome aboard StupidGenius to these great forums.

This is a great place with a ton of great members. Enjoy your device when you get it : )