Want to transfer daily itune podcast

fhharris

Reaction score
I get daily podcast in itunes and want to transfer to Droid X. What is the easiest way without a monthly fee?

kadaro

Reaction score
Transfer podcast

I prefer NOT to use one of the podcasts apps and would like to transfer the files to the SD card and play them using music player

When I move the files to the SD card, they do not show up in the music player music list.

Why doesn't the music player show the podcast mp3?

Blowzo

Reaction score
I prefer NOT to use one of the podcasts apps and would like to transfer the files to the SD card and play them using music player

When I move the files to the SD card, they do not show up in the music player music list.

Why doesn't the music player show the podcast mp3?

I could be wrong, but I think its just a software on your pc that allows you to SYNC the files to your phone. I don't think you actually have to play it with the app.

Its free give it a shot. I will have my phone in a few days, and I will try it then, if you want to wait

KevinWP

Reaction score
I recommend 'Beyond Pod' in the market.

Yes I know you said you wanted to play them with the built in player app, and that's fine.

Beyond Pod has a nice feature which will 'reveal' your podcasts to the built in music player.. but it will also download your podcasts directly and manage them for you.