Best Podcast App ???- Droid?

Maxwell

Reaction score
I am looking for a podcast app that is very similar to ITunes

I want to avoid apps that i have to hunt down RSS feeds...(I think Beyondpod makes you do this...)

Looking for something that is like a 1 stop shop for podcasts....just type in the search field and download, save to favorites, auto download daily if new podcasts are available. I hate streaming...i lose connection alot....so i rather download for gauranteed no interupt while listening.

I tried Podkast...which is so so...but looking for something that is more user friendly and able to group up in folders like Itunes....i.e. click on the BBC News icon and i have all the saved download podcasts available to listen whenever i want.

Any help appreciated

Arrogance

Reaction score
Google's own Listen app has been doing me just fine for podcasts. It syncs with Google Reader if you choose to get at the shows you enjoy outside of the phone. Otherwise, you can search within the app for shows that you want to listen to. As for caching to the phone, you can tell it how many shows to keep on the phone--I don't know for sure that you can save all of the episodes from a given show's feed to the phone for later listening, but this app does most else that you're looking for. If it fits the bill, come back to let me know--or if you've already solved this problem, let me know what you settled on. I like Listen just fine, but if there's something else out there, I'm always happy to try something new.