iTunes Podcasts (mac) to Droid x

P

psycoperl

I need help in getting my podcasts which I have in iTunes, I would like to be able to transfer the Podcasts to my droid so that I can stop carrying one of my devices...

oh btw i am a mac user

OP
P

psycoperl

I use it for playlists however it is not doing my podcasts

theecigarman

Reaction score
Can you add them to a playlist and then choose that one to sync? I am trying it right now to see how it works...

Wasson101

Reaction score
I would try a dedicated podcatcher app on your phone so the feeds get downloaded automatically directly to your phone, no syncing required. I use and would highly recommend Doggcatcher (not free, but worth the $$$) for anyone that listens to alot of podcasts. There are some other alternatives available like Google Listen (free) and Beyondpod (paid)

hart.jordan

Reaction score
Google listen works perfectly fine for me. It might be worth a shot for you to try it and see how you like it considering is a free application in the market place :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well after seeing all the 2 and 3 star review for the free Google Listen and the pretty much all 5 start reviews for Doggcatcher. I think the choice is clear.

jeagolf

Reaction score
Psycoperl,
I use a macbook pro with itunes and itunemywalkman to sync playlists! It works flawlessly. It's free. Here's the link:iTuneMyWalkman
good luck

you would not know how to delete that script from my mac once it is installed would you? I tried the Itunemywalkman and I did not like it. But I can not seem to find the script file or a way to remove the thing. Thanks in Advance.

Ksix

Reaction score
If you go into your itunes podcast folder, you can drag the podcast mp3 right into the droids music folder.
I just did it and works fine.