Wallpaper Help, Can I Keep it from shifting around?

SnwbrdrRm

Reaction score
I just got my D2 yesterday and I saved a realtree image off of here to put on my phone and when I added it it blows the image up so I can't even see much of it.

I also took a picture of my wife and tried to put it as my wallpaper and it blew her image up and it shifts as I go from section to section on my phone.

How can I keep this from happening, its really annoying and I have been trying to find an answer or fix for a few hours!

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if you use launcher pro instead of the stock launcher it has the option to disable wallpaper scrolling..

i think ADW launcher does too.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It also helps if the wallpaper is the correct size...

OP
S

SnwbrdrRm

Reaction score
if you use launcher pro instead of the stock launcher it has the option to disable wallpaper scrolling..

i think ADW launcher does too.

so how can I change to launcher pro then?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

billyidle

Reaction score
As far as the blowing up goes, when the picture comes up to set as your wallpaper, you have to expand the crop box by dragging an edge of it.

OP
S

SnwbrdrRm

Reaction score
As far as the blowing up goes, when the picture comes up to set as your wallpaper, you have to expand the crop box by dragging an edge of it.

I saw the little orangish expansion box and I made it as big as possible but that didn't seem to help...