Wait...the thunderbolt is $299 with 2 yr contract?

brian8815

Reaction score
That seems ridiculous when the exact same phone (different name) is 99 on AT&T.

Skull One

Reaction score
Switch to AT&T?
Don't buy it?

OR
And I know this will sound wacky,
You can do what you planned to do all along and buy it.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Yup. Only major difference is the LTE radio. Which is expensive, but not worth $300. That's why I'm skipping to the Incredible 2. Up to you if you find the price worth it.

Sent from my Droid

OP
B

brian8815

Reaction score
Yup. Only major difference is the LTE radio. Which is expensive, but not worth $300. That's why I'm skipping to the Incredible 2. Up to you if you find the price worth it.

Sent from my Droid

When is the incredible 2 supposed to come out?

OP
B

brian8815

Reaction score
I'll wait and see what wirefly has it priced at. I've never had any problems with wirefly, so I don't mind ordering from them.

cpjr

Reaction score
Hmmm, there are a few other Blunderbolt pricing threads already.

Rotas

Reaction score
What phone is that, because I haven't seen the same exact phone on any network.

kparks

Reaction score
actually the two phones are ver different in many ways!! but 299 is still high 249 would make more "sense" LOL now can we stop making these threads! there is a thread already made where u can post this

OP
B

brian8815

Reaction score
actually the two phones are ver different in many ways!! but 299 is still high 249 would make more "sense" LOL now can we stop making these threads! there is a thread already made where u can post this

How are they very different?

kparks

Reaction score

How are they very different?
they have different processor. inspire has 4gb memory.. TB has 8gb.... TB comes with 32 GB sd card.. TB has FFC 1.3mp so support skype and other things.. inspire does not have one.. TB has bigger battery and able to use extended batterys.. you cant use a extended battery on the inspire 4g.. tb has a kickstand.. and at&t 4g sucks and cant penetrate buildings at all so SERVICE and i think the rear camera on the phones have different sensors!

OP
B

brian8815

Reaction score
Anyone know why I just got an email from verizon saying I'm eligible for an upgrade even though my 2 year contract isn't up for 9 months?

Savagehearts

Reaction score
They've done that with me before as well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App