★[VZW] [Casual][Root, Unlock, Recovery] 1-Click!! [ALL OTA's]★

lm2

Reaction score
I am already rooted, but now wish to install custom roms. What is the recommended method to now unlock the bootloader and install TWRP?

OP
BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is there anyway to unroot once you've rooted using this method?

I would also like to check and see if this can be undone in the same process or do i have to flash back? thanks
only way to unroot and relock is to flash the new odin stock image
I am already rooted, but now wish to install custom roms. What is the recommended method to now unlock the bootloader and install TWRP?
D2VZW-CASUAL-R734bBeansTown106.jar | by BeansTown106 use this and pick option 2 and then option 3.

this is a new version of the casual but is still being worked on it will say disconnected even though its connected

blass12

Reaction score
I d/l the file to my computer, but when i try to open it, i get a message saying could not find the main class, casual.casual.app. program will exit
what gives?

Ranger0001

Reaction score
First off BIG Thanks to Adam Outler for making CASUAL and Open sourcing it, and djrbliss for the motochopper root method!

So while trying to do this ota today i realized that flashing 5 different things just to get rooted, unlocked, and have a custom recovery was quite cumbersome. and i happen to stumble across adams video about how to make casual for pretty much any task with that i spent some time and created a 1 click Root, Unlock, Recovery Tool with casual!!

Disclaimer: This is only for the Verizon S3 it checks it so dont even try another phone :p, as always im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. This most likely will void your warranty.

Instructions:
1. enable usb debugging
2. plug in usb cable
3. hit Forget You Verizon(Do It) button
4. smile - profit within seconds

Download: D2VZW-CASUAL-R634bBeansTown106.jar

m8lgev.png

Credits:
Adam Outler - CASUAL platform
Djrbliss - the motochopper root method
Chainfire - SuperSU
TeamWin- TWRP

OK, I rooted my VZW gs3 a few weeks ago and now I'm hearing a lot about this JB 4.3 update coming next month. I used this casual root method and all went very well. How do I unroot without deleting all of my apps and current settings, in other words how do i unroot without going back to scratch? I have the Verizon Samsung S3 SCH-I532 or something like that.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Last edited:

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
help im stuck I did the process everything went ok but im lost as how to get back to my home screen and using the phone

nessa23

Reaction score
Super Easy

I had a digital meltdown recently with my GS3 (Verizon) and had to replace the board. Lost all my data. I had to reroot so I could reinstall ROM Manager, Titanium Backup, etc. and get back to where I was. This worked fabulously. So very easy. Thankyouthankhyouthankyou.

Ranger0001

Reaction score
First off BIG Thanks to Adam Outler for making CASUAL and Open sourcing it, and djrbliss for the motochopper root method!

So while trying to do this ota today i realized that flashing 5 different things just to get rooted, unlocked, and have a custom recovery was quite cumbersome. and i happen to stumble across adams video about how to make casual for pretty much any task with that i spent some time and created a 1 click Root, Unlock, Recovery Tool with casual!!

Disclaimer: This is only for the Verizon S3 it checks it so dont even try another phone :p, as always im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. This most likely will void your warranty.

Instructions:
1. enable usb debugging
2. plug in usb cable
3. hit Forget You Verizon(Do It) button
4. smile - profit within seconds

Download: D2VZW-CASUAL-R634bBeansTown106.jar

m8lgev.png

Credits:
Adam Outler - CASUAL platform
Djrbliss - the motochopper root method
Chainfire - SuperSU
TeamWin- TWRP

OK, so now I'm rooted and have been for awhile. The 4.3 update is scheduled for my (Verizon Galaxy S3) phone soon. How do I unroot for the update, and then will this method work for me to root again?

pj24

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm fairly new to rooting and unlocking. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Verizon and am trying to use Casual but I'm not sure how many steps I need to take. With the latest update it looks different than the screenshots posted in this thread. There are 7 different scripts to choose and I'm not sure which ones I am supposed to install. There are:

1. RootGS3.scr
2. Flash Insecure Aboot.scr
3. Verizon GS3 Install TWRP Recovery.scr
4. Verizon GS3 Install CWM Recovery.scr
5. Verizon GS3 Install CWM Touch Recovery.scr
6. Reboot Download.scr
7. Reboot Recovery.scr

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone please pm me and help me root.. I'm sorry

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

oblivious1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will work for an S3 SCH-I535 running 4.3 from verizon? If so any hints as getting this to work. Thanks

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Will rooting alone allow me to freeze the update app and stop the latest 4.3 from updating my phone. I have FoxFi and word is it wont work after the latest update. Moving apps to the SD card would be cool, but not at the expense of losing FoxFi. I assume that after rooting I will lose all my info and basically factory reset my phone. This will be my first time rooting a phone that is my daily, so I am a little more warry of getting it right the first time.

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that this still works after the latest 4.3 update? Has anyone used this in the last month or so?