★[VZW] [Casual][Root, Unlock, Recovery] 1-Click!! [ALL OTA's]★

BeansTown106

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
First off BIG Thanks to Adam Outler for making CASUAL and Open sourcing it, and djrbliss for the motochopper root method!

So while trying to do this ota today i realized that flashing 5 different things just to get rooted, unlocked, and have a custom recovery was quite cumbersome. and i happen to stumble across adams video about how to make casual for pretty much any task with that i spent some time and created a 1 click Root, Unlock, Recovery Tool with casual!!

Disclaimer: This is only for the Verizon S3 it checks it so dont even try another phone :p, as always im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. This most likely will void your warranty.

Instructions:
1. enable usb debugging
2. plug in usb cable
3. hit Forget You Verizon(Do It) button
4. smile - profit within seconds

Download: D2VZW-CASUAL-R634bBeansTown106.jar

m8lgev.png

Credits:
Adam Outler - CASUAL platform
Djrbliss - the motochopper root method
Chainfire - SuperSU
TeamWin- TWRP

OP
BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I tried it and a bunch of people on xda have used it. It is only for the verizon s3 though. Just make sure usb debugging is on and hit do it! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No u just need java installed then right click it and hit run with java

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Beans! Looks great, and an easy way to root. Now, get that Beans 16 out LOL. :)

bgs_piece

Reaction score
Does the phone need to be turned off or in download mode or do you just plug it in and go?

bgs_piece

Reaction score
I just ran this and it kept saying it was starting each process and then ADB out of date so it killed the process and didn't do anything to my phone. After I took the OTA from Verizon, my phone remained rooted but the bootloader is no longer unlocked so that is all I need now. I was hoping this would unlock the bootloader even though my phone was rooted.

Roget83

Reaction score
Is there anyway to unroot once you've rooted using this method?

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I would also like to check and see if this can be undone in the same process or do i have to flash back? thanks

steved333

Reaction score
I keep getting a message that the integrity of CASUAL was compromised. I've turned off all virusware and downloaded it three times. No dice. What should I do?