Vote on the Video Intro Winner!

Steve

Reaction score
I know this is off topic but the logo looks like a ladybug or maybe a slice of watermelon with a bite taken out!

jdx

Reaction score
i cant believe it...

we have nearly 40K members and only 79 VOTES?????

Whats wrong folks?

I, for my part, really cant decide between 3 videos... I am checking them over and over again and just cannot decide which one i like most.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
They should let us vote for more than one... it's down right torturous having to choose only one. :blink: :icon_rolleyes:

I don't understand why the intro by uglymouse only has 6 votes... :huh: That intro is awesome! It should at least be in the double-digits with votes.

I know! They should take the top ones and use each one for a month.. Mix it up a bit. :biggrin:

cinque

Reaction score
Hahahaha I meant to type great work everyone!!!!!

bb-gun

Reaction score
Yay! i'm in last! lol...

My vote went to tpayne23

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should let us vote for more than one... it's down right torturous having to choose only one. :blink: :icon_rolleyes:

I don't understand why the intro by uglymouse only has 6 votes... :huh: That intro is awesome! It should at least be in the double-digits with votes.

I know! They should take the top ones and use each one for a month.. Mix it up a bit. :biggrin:

like! :motdroidvert:

zeebone

Reaction score
Haha, I found myself sitting in the dark with a bowl of microwave popcorn and an ice cold Coke, staring at the voting screen....waiting....waiting....

This is much more exciting than watching the ice melt outside my window!

Tpayne23

Reaction score
Haha, I found myself sitting in the dark with a bowl of microwave popcorn and an ice cold Coke, staring at the voting screen....waiting....waiting....

This is much more exciting than watching the ice melt outside my window!

LOL...I think were doing about the same thing...I can't pull myself away from the results. My wife is starting to get annoyed with me informing her of the status every 5 minutes.