Reaction score
what a damn close race we got here.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

I know! They should take the top ones and use each one for a month.. Mix it up a bit. :biggrin:

This is what I was saying : )

Too many good videos to not use. Rotate them and give them credit when used.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or a girl :D

Heh, got one of those, as well as a 5mo. old baby girl! Both take a good portion of my time (time well spent I might add), but outside of that... the droid and these forums seem to take up a good portion of the rest!

zeebone

Reaction score

Heh, got one of those, as well as a 5mo. old baby girl! Both take a good portion of my time (time well spent I might add), but outside of that... the droid and these forums seem to take up a good portion of the rest!

Hey, I've got a 5mo baby boy (as of yesterday to be exact). How many kids do you have? I'm rocking out 5 kids myself. Haha, no one believes me when I say I'm only 32. LOL.

Sigh...

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hey, I've got a 5mo baby boy (as of yesterday to be exact). How many kids do you have? I'm rocking out 5 kids myself. Haha, no one believes me when I say I'm only 32. LOL.

Sigh...

we've only got the one girl, and she was 5mo. on the 23rd, so yesterday too! Same birthday!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

I know! They should take the top ones and use each one for a month.. Mix it up a bit. :biggrin:

and dont forget to rotate the prize too... or just buy eight more
lol......."Hey pandroid whats your address when vicious's month is up he's sending it to you then you have to send it to zeebone so get his address when you have time"

zeebone

Reaction score

and dont forget to rotate the prize too... or just buy eight more
lol......."Hey pandroid whats your address when vicious's month is up he's sending it to you then you have to send it to zeebone so get his address when you have time"

As long as there aren't any "Hello Kitty" or "Apple" stickers on it when I get it :icon_eek:

Smoke Eater

Reaction score
This may be off the topic sort of so I apologize. I was wondering if I could get the product information for the prize. I have looked for a product similiar for my droid but have not been able to find anything. Thanks.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I have to say I'm very impressed with ALL of these submissions.

It was very hard for me to decide. Good job guys :)