volume controls locked together?

???

Reaction score
unlock ringer volume from notication volume?

any hacks out there to do this? it. drives me nuts lol.

and while I'm at it.. what an app that tests the outside noise and can change the ringer volume? i work at an airport and miss call randomly over the noise

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OP
?

???

Reaction score
ok I got the app but i don't think I'm smart enough to use it haha

i added it thru the apps and they show up at the bottom inside ringleader pro, but i can't figure out how to control the volume of them. they just are there and the notifactions volume is still grayed out.

and the app I really want it for is kik messager but it doesn't allow you to select ring tones, it just uses the default notication the phone has set thru the main settings. so doesn't look like it will work for me anyways.

captdroid

Reaction score
This app RingLeader Pro doesn't work. It appears it works but doesn't work to actually make the notification and ringer volume separate.

OP
?

???

Reaction score
This app RingLeader Pro doesn't work. It appears it works but doesn't work to actually make the notification and ringer volume separate.

the comments in the market said it did, so i figured i'd buy it, then figure it out later..but couldnt.

good thing it was only a 1.50 i guess

captdroid

Reaction score
the comments in the market said it did, so i figured i'd buy it, then figure it out later..but couldnt.

good thing it was only a 1.50 i guess

I saw that comment but I tried it and unfortunately doesn't help to actually separate the notification volume and the ringer volume. This app displays the volume(s) as seperated but they really are not in my testing.